HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P
The fully automatic HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P (SAM 360P) offer industry-leading value and environmental protection, all in an easy-to-operate system in the smallest and lightest package available. The fully automatic SAM 360P detects motion or other significant interference to ensure the rhythm is shockable and to reduce the likelihood that the user is touching the patient prior to shock delivery.
- User-friendly – Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts guide the rescuer through the entire resuscitation process, including CPR—a key link in the chain of survival.
- One- and two-button operation - With just an ON/OFF button, the samaritan PAD offers a simple, straightforward operation.
- Automatic shock delivery - After analysing heart rhythm, the samaritan PAD 360P2 will automatically deliver a shock (if needed), eliminating the need for the rescuer to push a shock button.
- Always ready - A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. The device automatically runs a self-check each week.
- Highest level of protection from dust and water - With its IP56 rating, the samaritan PAD 500P defibrillator offers unmatched ruggedness.
- Clinically Validated Technology - The samaritan PAD 500P utilizes proprietary electrode technology and SCOPE™ biphasic technology,
an escalating, low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for differences in patient impedance.
- Most compact design - At 1.1 kg and with a compact footprint, the samaritan PAD is the most portable AED among top-selling brands
- Two parts, one expiration date - The innovative Pad-Pak,™ an integrated battery and electrode single-use cartridge with one expiration date, offers one simple maintenance change every four years.
- Low cost of ownership - With a shelf life of four years, the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and electrode replacements.