HeartSine samaritan PAD 500P
More than a simple AED, the HeartSine® samaritan® PAD 500P with integrated CPR Advisor™ meets the needs of two key links in the chain of survival. Not only can the SAM 500P deliver a lifesaving shock, it provides real-time visual and verbal feedback to the rescuer on the force and rate of CPR compressions during an SCA resuscitation — effectively assisting the rescuer to perform CPR.
- ICG-Based Feedback. –With its revolutionary technology, HeartSine’s proprietary CPR Advisor detects the depth and rate of CPR being applied via the defibrillator electrodes, without the addition of accelerometers (or pucks) commonly used in other AED solutions.
- Easy-to-Follow Visual and Verbal Guides - Designed for ease of use, the samaritan PAD 500P uses easy-to-understand visual and voice
prompts to guide the rescuer through the entire CPR process, providing specific feedback on the force and rate of compressions.
- Highest level of protection from dust and water - With its IP56 rating, the samaritan PAD 500P defibrillator offers unmatched ruggedness.
- Clinically Validated Technology - The samaritan PAD 500P utilizes proprietary electrode technology and SCOPE™ biphasic technology,
an escalating, low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for differences in patient impedance.
- Most compact design - At 1.1 kg and with a compact footprint, the samaritan PAD is the most portable AED among top-selling brands
- Two parts, one expiration date - The innovative Pad-Pak,™ an integrated battery and electrode single-use cartridge with one expiration date, offers one simple maintenance change every four years.
- Low cost of ownership - With a shelf life of four years, the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and electrode replacements.