ZOLL AED 3
The ZOLL AED 3™ defibrillator will guide you through the process of performing high-quality CPR and will, if needed, deliver a potentially lifesaving shock to the heart. With a ZOLL AED 3™ and quick action, tragedy could be averted. ZOLL’s proprietary Real CPR Help® technology helps guide rescuers in performing high-quality CPR, in accordance with the most recent guidelines for depth and rate of compression. The innovative, intuitive design and enhanced features of the ZOLL AED 3 will give unexpected heroes both the confidence and the knowledge needed to treat SCA.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help – Proven Real CPR Help technology has a full color display with vivid rescue images, a CPR cycle timer and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth. A calm voice prompts you with “Push Harder” or “Good Compressions.” The voice will tell you to pause while it completes a heart analysis and will then alert you if a shock is needed or if you should resume CPR until emergency personnel arrive.
- RapidShock™ Analysis – ZOLL’s RapidShock Analysis enables the industry’s shortest rhythm analysis for more continuous lifesaving CPR. Minimizing pauses improves CPR
quality and patient outcomes.
- Integrated pediatric rescue –The universal design of the CPR Uni-padz™ electrode pads gives rescuers a single, confident solution for both adult and pediatric victims of SCA. To treat a child, use the same set of electrode pads and simply activate child mode. You will be prepared if your victim is seven months old or 70 years old.
- WiFi connected –Easily manage your ZOLL AED 3 via the cloud. ZOLL’s Program Management solution helps you monitor and manage one or multiple ZOLL AED 3 units; it provides seamless automated monitoring of battery and pad expirations as well as immediate notification of a failed selftest. You can have confidence your AED will always be ready for use.
- Long-life consumables –ZOLL’s long-lasting batteries and pads increase readiness by reducing the frequency of maintenance.
- CPR Uni-padz: – ZOLL’s CPR Uni-padz have an industry-leading shelf life of five years and can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need to maintain two separate sets of pads.
- Smart Battery – The ZOLL AED 3 incorporates a smart battery that can report its power level status on the device’s LCD screen or transmit it automatically over WiFi to your AED program
management. The battery lasts up to five years once installed and costs less than half the price of competitive smart batteries. This all adds up to savings for your organization and readiness
in an emergency.